6.21.2006

The spain diaries: Prologue


In 48 hours I will be on a plane to Newark, then off to Madrid for four weeks to teach/learn/explore/frolic on the Iberian Peninsula as part of CLV's credit abroad program in Santiago de Compostela.

I bought toothpaste last night, so I am feeling good about having everything in order. (already had floss.) Passport. CHECK. mp3 player. CHECK. Oh, and I am bringing "Before Night Falls" by Reinaldo Arenas (but the original version "Antes que Anochezca"...can't wait to read it).

Here's the itinerary.
6.23 madrid
6.24/25 Aranjuez
6.26 Santiago de Compostela
7.4 Combarro (coastal town)
7.12 Bilbao (PaĆ­s Vasco)
7.21 Madrid

So...my mom said I have to keep this blog updated with all the cool stories. I guess it has become a "travel" blog. Awesome. Stay tuned for witty remarks from across the pond...