8.29.2006

updates

...from the frontlines:

1. Mom got rid of the dog. too much trouble.
2. I am teaching 13 credits (three classes). Too much work.
3. I have been riding my bike a lot. Gas is too expensive.
4. My roommates kick a*s. I live with three girls. Wild. We have a pool. it's legit.
5. My brother is now officially in Pharmacy school. Congrats, Nick!
6. The Vikings are a joke.
7. I like Minneapolis. I read the Citypages and The Rake last night.
8. Espresso is the greatest invention/discovery on earth.
9. I played 54 holes of disc golf Saturday at Blue Ribbon Pines. My arm hurts.
10. Is "arachnicide" a word? What kills spiders? A garlic necklace?

I am too busy to write dependably on the blog, so the three of you don't need to read as frequently anymore. I guess I will try to post every few weeks, but that may thin out as I write my thesis and crank out nine more credits at Mankato.

Thanks for checking in. call me sometime. i am on myspace now, too! love, MN