3.01.2007

let it snow

from the trenches: I have finished my helf-full bottle of wine since everything is canceled tomorrow since we're under 11" of snow. I went for an amazing hour ski on some local trails today, and the trees were breathtaking...white, enveloped in in white, absolutely white. Then the wind came, and on the second loop around the lake trail the trees were bare again- like the product of an artists who was absolutely dissatisfied with her first go at the canvas, and so wiped it clean.

Check this picture of my folks and me- I think I was two years old in this one. The signature Kenny Jr. beard in full effect.



I have been enjoying the slow, methodical analysis of my roommate's perversio f American English syntax. Here are....the Ezequielisms of the week:

"I don't take a nap, I take a coma."

"I don't recycle. Damn the rainbow forest."

(while watching professional women's wrestling)
"I love this country. I'm gonna ask for the citizenship!"